Rule of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle
- The lottery will take place from June 5, 2019 to June 23, 2019.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 3 tickets for $5, or 10 tickets for $10, or 60 tickets for $20
- Tickets will be available at:
Sheridan College, 1430 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville, ON L6H 2L1
Rotary Oakville, Oakville Golf Club, 1154 Sixth Line, Oakville, ON L6K 6M1
Rotary Oakville West, Holiday Inn Oakville, 590 Argus road, Oakville, On L6J 3J3
Rotary Oakville Trafalgar, Le Dome, 1173 North Service Road East, Oakville, ON, L6H 1A7
Rotary Milton, North Halton Community Living, 917 Nipissing Road, Milton, ON L9T 5E3
Rotary Burlington North, Millcroft G. C., 2155 Country Club Dr., Burlington, ON L7M 4A8
Rotary Kitchener, Crowne Plaza, 105 King Street East, Kitchener, ON N2G 2K8
Rotary Mississauga West, U of T Miss. 1825 Outer Circle, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6
Hopedale Mall, 1515 Rebecca St, Oakville, ON L6L 5G8
Oakville Place, 240 Leighland Ave, Oakville, ON L6H 3H6,
Film.ca, 171 Speers Road,,Unit 25, Oakville, ON L6K 3W8
Online at www.oakvillefamilyribfest.com/50-50-tickets
Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by
Ascend FS, 207 Queens Quay W, Suite 500, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 1A7
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available at the 50/50 Kiosk on the Ribfest grounds. (see diagram)
- The winning number will be announced on Stage at the event, at 6:00 p.m., Sunday June 23, 2019.