Rotary Covid-19 Online 50/50 Draw
This year, with Oakville Family Ribfest (our biggest annual fundraiser) being a public event and postponed until next year, Oakville Trafalgar Rotary has come up with a unique way to help our community with our Rotary Covid-19 Online 50/50 Draw. You can win half the pot and the other half goes to fight Covid-19 in Oakville. Thanks to our sponsor Access Storage, who will cover the costs of the draw, all proceeds raised go to Co-vid Relief in our community. The funds raised will help us focus on three areas of need: food security, medical equipment, and online learning support for students.
Early Bird Prizewinner of
a 1-year VIP pass for two to Film.ca
Early Bird Winner
Two prizes of 3 months Storage at Access Storage Oakville
Congratulations to the
Grand Prize Winner of $4,812
50/50 Electronic Raffle
License Number 11957
Rules of Play
- The lottery will take place from May 1, 2020 to June 30 2020.
- All tickets will only be sold online at covidrotaryraffle.ca, and to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 3 tickets for $5, or 10 tickets for $10, or 60 tickets for $20
- Tickets will not be available for purchase from any person or location.
- Three Early Bird Prizes will be drawn:
a 1-year VIP pass for two to Film.ca, drawn June 1, 2020
2 prizes, each for 3 months of free storage at Access Storage in Oakville, drawn June 15, 2020
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend FS, 207 Queens Quay W, Suite 500, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5J 1A7
- Online buyers will be given an electronic receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected on June 30th, 2020, and announced at 5 pm that day.
- The winning ticket will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available online and will be updated in real time.
- The winner will be identified online and may claim their prize by contacting The Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar at: 289-813-5540, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 233 Robinson St, Oakville, ON L6J 1G5 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- If no winner comes forward the number will remain posted on the Rotary website, www.oakvillefamilyribfest.com
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
members of the Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar
- The above set of rules will be posted on-line at www.oakvillefamilyribfest.com.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)
Primary location: Online at covidrotaryraffle.ca