BECOME A VOLUNTEER
We want you!
We couldn’t make Oakville Family Ribfest the success it is every year without the help of our amazing volunteers. Each year, hundreds of generous souls sign up and turn out to help us at the Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar with our biggest annual fundraiser. Together we raise thousands of dollars that’s given right back to the community to support youth programs, people in need, and humanitarian causes.
Click the link below to be part of our volunteer team at this year’s drive-thru version of the Oakville Family Ribfest, presented August 20-22, at Sheridan College on Trafalgar Road. Simply select the dates, jobs, and shifts you want, and complete the registration form.
Rest assured that we are taking public health precautions to keep the event safe for all involved, including the following:
- Guests must remain in their vehicles at all times and no walk-ins will be permitted.
- The outdoor environment and carefully planned layout allow for easy physical distancing.
- All volunteers and other staff on site must wear a mask or face covering at all times, maintain a two-meter physical distance from others, use sanitizer and other PPE as needed.
- Fewer people will be on site at all times than during a normal Ribfest and most volunteer shifts are shorter.
- No buffet-style meals for volunteers. We will provide light low-touch snacks and drinks.
Ribfest truly apprciates
the support of our volunteers